WELCOME TO AGUA NORTE
Drinking water is the little faucet by the kitchen sink.
Dish soap is the little pump dispenser by the kitchen sink.
Please enter your username and password to access channels that require a TV subscription on the smart TV - and, don't forget to log out at Check-Out.
Make sure to keep windows without screen shut in the Summer - Northwoods is well known for its bug season.
Recycling bin is in the pantry cabinet.
There is a large garbage can and recycling bins in the back of the carport.
CHECK OUT INFO
Before 10 AM
Wash and put away dishes.
Log out of any personal credentials on TV.
If you haven't yet, please click here to fill out the MN Department of Health Form.
NICE DO'S, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
Put all bedding (except the comforter), bath towels, and kitchen towels in the laundry basket and leave it in the bedroom floor.. The laundry basket is in the bathroom closet.
Dispose garbage and recycling in the appropriate bins in the back of the carport.
A quick check-out message is appreciated!
- Please click here to read the entire Property Rules section of the Rental Agreement -
Among others, these are the very important terms:
1. NO shoes inside - PLEASE REMOVE SHOES BEFORE GOING UPSTAIRS.
2. NO smoking and No Pets allowed: Any odor inside the cabin will result in a $500 fee.
3. Speed limit on the driveway is 5MPH.
4. Charcoal grill must not be moved and never left unattended while in use.
5. Septic: The property is on a septic system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
7. Sauna: Before entering the sauna, all guests must read all of the sauna instructions and rules on the Sauna webpage and use the sauna at their own risk.
A FEW PERKS FOR YOU
Skip the fees and book directly!
Are you loving your stay and want to come back ASAP? We would love to have you again!
Send us an email and skip the platform fees!